Hello my dear fans, friends, and family,
On March 12th two big things are happening.
1.) I enter Old Bear Studio in New York to spend a week recording my new album.
2.) I launch a new Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to pay off the remaining $5000 of the recording budget that I wasn’t able to raise in the last campaign.
I’m writing you all to ask a favor.
- It’s a fact that the more web traffic a campaign gets, the higher up its ranking will receive on Indiegogo, which means more potential backers get to see it.
- Because of this I’m asking you to contribute to my campaign on March 12th, even if you’ve have given before on the previous campaign.
- Even if you can only give $1.00 to the new campaign it generates more traffic, which helps it to be seen by more potential donors.
- $1.00 really does help.
- Essentially, 50 contributions for $1 is better than One contribution for $50 as far as driving traffic to the web site is concerned.
- When others back a project, potential backers start to feel more secure, it seems to add a level of security and trust in an artist and their project.
- PLEASE DON’T WAIT UNTIL AFTER MARCH 12th!!
- Statistics show that those who are able to secure 30% of their contributions in the first couple of days after they launch from their initial crowd will more than likely be successful and actually get more contributions.
Successful crowd funding takes work and needs support, so I’m asking you, once again for your help. I literally can’t do this without you. I know many of you have already done so much, and I hate asking again, but these kinds of projects just don’t work unless everyone pitches in.
I hope you will be a part of making this new album.
With your help, I know we can finish making this album.
- ONE LAST THING!!
- See the list of perks we will be offering to donors at the bottom of this message.
Rick Lee James
Some of the Perks That Will Be Available To Donors On March 12th
- Thunder – Full Album (Digital and CD)
- Your Name on the Album Credits
- Pizza Party and Live Concert Performance of the Album
- Concerts In Your Home