https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-mba4j-7f0668Voices In My Head Podcast Episode 244: Chanukah with Rabbi Cary Kozberg
Cary Kozberg currently serves as Rabbi at Temple Sholom Springfield Ohio and as the Jewish chaplain at Kensington Place in Columbus, Ohio. He is a nationally recognized expert in the field of spirituality and aging and is principal/owner of Side by Side: Life Transitions Coaching for the Later Years, offering pastoral and spiritual help to older adults and their families.
On this special episode of Voices In My Head we talk about a number of Hanukkah related questions, including:
- What does the holiday of Chanukah celebrate?
- How is it spelled, Chanukah or Hanukkah?
- What does the word Chanukah mean?
- Why does the date of Chanukah seem to change each year?
- How is Chanukah celebrated?
- Is Chanukah a major Jewish holiday?
- Is it mandatory to give gifts on Chanukah?
- What is a Dreidel?
- In what order do we light the candles?
- …and believe it or not…The Lord’s Prayer